23.9.07

Irin

Life may be a torrent through which I wade
Spice may lose its taste and colours may fade
Fellow man has, oh, so much hate to trade
Yet hope survives ; see it glimmer like jade

See it shine through the warm smile of a friend;
A joke and a prayer are enough to mend
A shivering soul and a weary heart;
Turn to her smile if you need a new start.

Silver shining eyes and a heart of gold
A royal Soul that will never grow old
Are the gifts given from Above,
That she returns to her kindred with love.

Crystal shores, rainbow cities, elven dreams
Light up her skyward heart, see how she beams
For the Maker, the High King of all kings
Behold her love, see how her Soul sings.

Never will i be able to repay
What you brought me, yesterday and today
Although I know one who can, at my place.
May God bless you always, fill you with grace.

I thank Him for having sent you, sister
You can help keep on fire the dying cinder
So may He acknowledge the way you serve
May He bring you the Prince you so deserve.

Haha. Who would have ever guessed that that would be me.
Tim, 25 april 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment